Who we are
Our website address is: https://travelemployees.com. The site is owned by Stefan Eng whom have an almost 40 years experience of travel and airline industry.
Stefan Eng does also own the Travellers Voice Forum – Available in travellersvoice.net
The forum is created to be the best option for questions and discussions of any travel related topic. The Intention is also to be the natural platform to discuss between expert travellers
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Subscription to newsletter using your email address
Your email address will be used as set forth in section “Who we share your data with”
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email. We do not share any personal data to any third party. Your personal data may however be used to send you commercial opportunities from travellersvoice.net, travelemployees.com or any other site owned by Stefan Eng
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Specific Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply using travellersvoice.net to participate in any discussion, answering questions or any other interaction on the site Travellersvoice.net
- You are writing in your own name. Alias is accepted. You may represent a company as a person but you may not promote that company unless that is agreed with Travellersvoice.net
- You may write about how your company is working, but not promote products or services that is offered by the company. However, if your company provide a solution or service that is asked for by other member of the forum, you may answer to this.You are responsible in court of law for your texts. All texts may be reviewed/moderated before published.
- As a Guest Author / Ambassador you need to send us a professional picture of you. Format is JPG and Portrait. You are responsible to obtain all rights to publish the photo. By applying to be a Gust Author / Ambassador you also accept to obtain all necessary rights needed to publish all texts, images videos or any other materials from the legal owners of the material
- Post or articles must not include slander, insult, racial agitation, assault, sexual harassment or other harassment. Nor any type of violence or pornography may be published. You may not publish anything that “call for a crime” or is part of any criminal activity
- You may use swearing or obscene words if those are clearly placed in “quotes” AND where there is a link to the source. A source may be a text, video or a photograph. You are responsible to secure authenticity of any published material, including source materials. You also confirm that you have validated via multiple sources/channels
- Any material that could be interpret as commercial material to promote a company or a product is strictly prohibited unless agreed with Travellersvoice.net
- You accept to use and show “Good Publicist Customs
- Always refer to any sources
- Member of Travellersvoice.net’s Forum are NOT in title of any “Honorary fees”, compensation or renumeration.
- You will always come back to this page to get latest updates or our terms and conditions.
- Anyone who fails to accept and violate to any oft these terms and conditions may be ban from the site without any explanation.