Website Platinum Travel Recruitment
We are seeking an experienced and qualified Finance Manager / Financial Controller to join a luxury travel company. This exciting opportunity is ideal for a finance professional seeking career progression and the opportunity to work in the exciting world of travel working with a fun and friendly team. The role is a mix of homeworking and London based, full or part time.
Finance Manager / Financial Controller Duties:
· The analysis of management accounts for the board
· Oversee financial information and ensuring compliance with statutory requirements
· Preparation of management accounts
· Developing tools for reporting
· Preparation of audit pack for statutory auditors
· Balance sheet reconciliations
· Reporting to board on variances in management information
· Preparation and overseeing accounts processes
· Management of accounts team members
· VAT returns
· Oversee staff travel account for Directors.
· Financial control and management experience is essential
· CIMA/ACCA finance qualification
· Experience in reviewing current process and migrating systems
· Ability to handle financial detail with a high degree of accuracy
Generous salary, career progression, mix of office and London based, travel perks and many other benefits are on offer with this forward thinking and dynamic travel company.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com